- @foleynotrose *facepalm* Thank you. I'll go & fix that now... 13 hours ago
- Leeds today: food, towels, nature, art, shows, school, bank holiday and did we say food? wp.me/p1AAbC-R6 13 hours ago
- RT @Mark_A_Goddard: @UniversityLeeds press release about new Ecology Letters paper - #Bee and wild flower #biodiversity loss slows http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @_NAP_: It's the #nap13 prizegiving tomorrow (Thurs 23) 6-8pm @LeedsArtGallery. Pls RT and remind people to rsvp: northernartprize.org.uk/rsvp 2 days ago
- Leeds today: castle, water, Breeze, beer, art walk, HS2, Chelsea and novelty vehicles. wp.me/p1AAbC-R4 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 24, 2012
Leeds today: schools, posters, cuts, eco-developments, secret tea rooms, family-friendly eating, and money.
Among the headlines today is the news that plans for a free school for Jewish children in Leeds have been put to the government. The proposed free school would be an extension of the state Brodetsky Jewish Primary School in … Continue reading