- HOMETIME! Yay! Let's all act disgracefully. But before you do so, have a read of today's Beyond Gdn Leeds! wp.me/p1AAbC-R1 1 day ago
- RT @edleeds: #LeedsFeast is coming: leedsfeast2013.eventbrite.co.uk. Sunday 23 June, 5-10pm, on Briggate: food+games+music+chat+more. Free, all welc… 1 day ago
- Lunchtime! Read today's news & views on BGL with your butties: wp.me/p1AAbC-R1 1 day ago
- @morwoo Whoops. Thanks for pointing it out - now fixed. 1 day ago
- Leeds today: remember, casino, language, Owl, cricket, Drake, Holmes, Contact, cider and comics. wp.me/p1AAbC-R1 1 day ago
Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
Leeds today: waterless at West Point, all change at Whitelock’s, community revamps, Leeds Loves Food and Leeds loves its market.
Good morning, lovely readers. It’s Sophie here – it seems we’ve got some catching up to do today so let’s get cracking. The Northerner have the latest on the palaver that is the West Point tower block without water. Residents … Continue reading