- @mylifeinleeds Well done for keeping it going so long! Best of luck for the future. 3 years ago
- Is it hometime? I think it is. Anyway, here's the last ever Beyond Guardian Leeds post. Thanks for reading, all! wp.me/p1AAbC-WS 3 years ago
- @strawbleu Hah! 3 years ago
- Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. Am a bit choked up at the mo. 3 years ago
- RT @leedscitizen: Sad day. We'll be poorer without @BeyondGdnLeeds but you get your life back, @nalsa ! Bring it on @Leedsgdn 3 years ago
Daily Archives: January 9, 2012
Leeds today: orchestra, art, the rules, brewing, public notices, fares, Whitelocks & the Green pound.
What is new in Leeds & Yorkshire today? Well… Whitelocks, beloved of many and a fixture on the Leeds pub scene since 1715, could be under new ownership quite soon, reports the YEP. The leasehold, which has been moved around … Continue reading