- @mylifeinleeds Well done for keeping it going so long! Best of luck for the future. 3 years ago
- Is it hometime? I think it is. Anyway, here's the last ever Beyond Guardian Leeds post. Thanks for reading, all! wp.me/p1AAbC-WS 3 years ago
- @strawbleu Hah! 3 years ago
- Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. Am a bit choked up at the mo. 3 years ago
- RT @leedscitizen: Sad day. We'll be poorer without @BeyondGdnLeeds but you get your life back, @nalsa ! Bring it on @Leedsgdn 3 years ago
Daily Archives: June 28, 2012
Leeds today: cleaning up, children’s education, Light Night, Ian Brown, Falun Gong and at risk buildings.
Morning! This particular Thursday has started off a bit damp; reports suggest it’ll be hot and humid today – perhaps not the best day to run a marathon – but it’ll freshen up over the weekend. A programme designed to … Continue reading