- @mylifeinleeds Well done for keeping it going so long! Best of luck for the future. 3 years ago
- Is it hometime? I think it is. Anyway, here's the last ever Beyond Guardian Leeds post. Thanks for reading, all! wp.me/p1AAbC-WS 3 years ago
- @strawbleu Hah! 3 years ago
- Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. Am a bit choked up at the mo. 3 years ago
- RT @leedscitizen: Sad day. We'll be poorer without @BeyondGdnLeeds but you get your life back, @nalsa ! Bring it on @Leedsgdn 3 years ago
Daily Archives: May 31, 2013
Leeds today: veg, lunch, consultations, living, regen, galleries, cats, waiting, mental health and playlist.
We’re all plans, plans, plans this week it seems… Leeds City Council is launching the ‘Your City. Your Say’ consultation on Monday 3 June 2013, aiming to take residents’ views into account while planning the next 15 years of development. … Continue reading