- @mylifeinleeds Well done for keeping it going so long! Best of luck for the future. 3 years ago
- Is it hometime? I think it is. Anyway, here's the last ever Beyond Guardian Leeds post. Thanks for reading, all! wp.me/p1AAbC-WS 3 years ago
- @strawbleu Hah! 3 years ago
- Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. Am a bit choked up at the mo. 3 years ago
- RT @leedscitizen: Sad day. We'll be poorer without @BeyondGdnLeeds but you get your life back, @nalsa ! Bring it on @Leedsgdn 3 years ago
Daily Archives: October 18, 2013
Leeds today: radio, pictures, literature, half term, godless, market, bricks, art, flowers, housing and kitchen.
Hello! It’s Friday and – as per usual – we’re in a rush. Here’s today’s news. There’s a HS2 consultation today, from midday till 8pm, and tomorrow 10am-5pm, at The Met Hotel, King Street. Have an objection? Decisions are made … Continue reading